Award-Winning Photographer In Nottingham, UK
“Absolutely wonderful from start to finish.
I could not have chosen a better person to shoot the fantastic day we had.
He was completely comfortable to be around and was full of fun ideas.
Having a sneak peak already I'm excited to see more.
Thank you Ian for the wonderful fay!”
AWARD-WINNING wedding PHOTOGRAPHY IN NOTTINGHAM & DERBY.
What we strive for at all weddings?
I am very passionate at capturing the in the moment experiences, emotions and funny moments with your friends and family alike. I like to focus on candid natural shots that you may not have noticed I have taken, through to creative documentary images.
I am also are happy to create some quirky style photos to meet any theme you may have, just ask about our quirky side, I will be more than happy to show some fun creative quirky shots that pulls all your guests from the kids to the adults into a truly lovely photo for your walls.
If you like to be posed for some creative portraits then as an award-winning portrait photographer, I am more than happy to create some beautiful portraits for you both, such as a sunset or moon portrait to a shot under a umbrella that lights up!
How can I prepare for the big day?
There will be so many emotions during the big day but try to relax! remember you can not control the weather, but I can create some truly magical images weather its dry or wet! I will help you stay on track with a detail time sheet so you don't have anything that you deem as important to you missed out.
I always recommend having a list of events that you want to happen during the day with a rough time period, work out how long you need for each and add an extra 30 mins on top, this will allow for any unexpected delays so you are not left shot of time to have them carried out, weather this be for photography requirements or for hair and make up etc.
Just remember it is meant to be a fun day, not a chore!
What is covered in each full day service?
- A full day’s attendance from me & assistant, from pre-wedding preparation through to evening reception to capture all the key wedding day moments in a mix of unobtrusive documentary style & signature wedding photography images.
- Social media preview of some key moments within 48 hours.
- Password protected wedding gallery containing between 400 and 600 photographs displayed in an online wedding gallery, allowing online viewing and ordering for family and friends.
- Each wedding photograph is edited by me personally in my unique style to create a stunning wedding gallery and photographs which will look amazing when presented in one of wedding Albums, canvases or framed prints for your walls.
- Pre-wedding consultation to discuss your wedding photography requirements.
- Free engagement or family photo session before the big day!
- Free download of all edited wedding photographs ready for social media
- Prestigious acrylic photo cover Album with name and date engraved on the front.
We have many options for albums & prints to fine tune your own unique wedding package. Contact me to discuss your requirements and for a set price around your requirements.
Prices from £1250
Some areas I have photographed weddings.
- Photography Birmingham | Photography Burton
- Photography Cambridge | Photography Chesterfield
- Photography Coventry | Photography Daventry
- Photography Derby | Photography Leamington Spa
- Photography Leicester | Photography Lincoln
- Photography Loughborough | Photography Mansfield
- Photography Midlands | Photography Milton Keynes
- Photography Newark | Photography Northampton
- Photography Ashfield | Photography Sutton-on-trent
- Photography Norwich | Photography Nottingham
- Photography Nuneaton | Photography Peterborough
- Photography Rugby | Photography Sheffield
- Photography Skegness | Photography Solihull
- Photography Stoke-on-Trent | Photography Stratford
- Photography Telford | Photography Uttoxeter
- Photography Warwick | Photography West Brom
- Photography Wolverhampton| Photography Hucknall
- Photography Arnold | Photography Mansfield