Frequently asked questions
DO YOU SHOOT DESTINATION WEDDINGS?
Yes, I do not just cover Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and beyond. I will charge for travel time and mileage on anything over 50 miles. I will factor this in when offering you your tailored quotation.
WILL THERE BE A SECOND SHOOTER FOR OUR WEDDING?
1. Speed up group photos as 2 of us can organise the groups so you can get back to the party much quicker.
2. If there are different things happening in different rooms, we both can cover both, so you dont miss a thing.
3. More candid moments from a variety of different angels, view points and a different perspective.
5. Just in case of a breakdown, as we know the breakdown service is not always the fastest, you will still have 1 photographer whilst the other gets there.
6. In case of equipment failure including backups, 2 photographers both carry back ups so not only will you have a back up photographer but 2 sets of back up equipment covers everything, (I have never heard of a photographers equipment including their back up equipment failing all at the same time. But I like to over protect my clients)
CAN I EXTEND THE TIME YOU FINISH ON THE DAY?
Yes, if you wish to have my services there an extra hour or more then you can pay on the day or beforehand. This is charged from £149 per hour.
WHAT KIND OF GEAR DO YOU USE?
I only use professional grade equipment such as Full Frame DLSR's or Mirrorless cameras, hi grade flash lighting, lighting modifiers, and memory equipment to safe guard your memories. I also have a portable hard drive that I can back up the images on site for extra protection.
DO I HAVE TO ORDER PRINTS THROUGH YOU?
All wedding packages will include a copy of the digital images with no watermarks on, so you can print from where ever you like. But you will have the option to order our studio quality printing on your image reveal sessions, As we have access to printing costing over 20k for the best quality possible. But this is your choice, no presure to buy prints.
Portrait services will require ordering either prints or digital images. All digital image orders includes the re-printing rights for that image.
ARE YOU INSURED?
Yes, all professional companies such as myself will be fully insured included any additional contractors I use such as 2nd photographers to make sure everyone is covered. Minimun coverage of £1 million for public liability and professional indemity as well as full cover for my equipement just in case something should go wrong with it before I am due to shoot your wedding or portrait session, this means I can get replacements within 24 hours.
WHAT IF THERE IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY?
If we can change the date then we wont charge you anything extra, if you cancel the wedding then a cancellation fee applies, Which will be shown on your contract. If the Government force cancellation of weddings (in other words not allow any size weddings to go ahead) then we are happy to cover the date at no extra charge.
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES?
If you work for the NHS, Armed Forces, Fire Service, Police and even Teachers. Then I will be happy to offer a special deal as my way of showing my support for the hard work you all do for the community.
ARE YOU RECOMMENDED BY ANY VENUES?
Yes, we are recommended by Eastwood Hall in Nottingham for a number of years now, We have also worked closely with venues such as Mansfield Manor.
DO YO OFFER STUDIO PORTRAITS IN CLIENTS HOMES?
Yes, I only offer studio portraits in clients homes or at events. This opens a lot of opportunity for a better shoot.
Change of outfits will be easy for you to get more different styles out of your shoot, the comfort of your own surrounds helps with the nerves, perfect temperature to suit you personally.
Alternativly, why not have a shoot outside on a nature walk, around a park or lake etc.