Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ'S)
Do you shoot destination weddings?
Yes, we will not just cover Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and beyond. We will change for travel time and mileage on anything over 50 miles. We can confirm this additional cost on your enquiry if you provide the postal code.
Will there be a second shooter for our wedding?
I offer 2 photographers for the price of most individual photographers at the same quality level.
Why do I not shoot on my own?
1. Speed up group photos as 2 of us can organise the groups so you can get back to the party much quicker.
2. If there are different things happening in different rooms, we both can cover both, so you dont miss a thing.
3. More candid moments from a variety of different angels, view points and a different perspective. 4. Help with fine-art posed sessions with holding lights in the best places.
5. Just in case of a breakdown, as we know the breakdown service is not always the fastest, you will still have 1 photographer whilst the other gets there.
6. In case of equipment failure including backups, 2 photographers both carry back ups so not only will you have a back up photographer but 2 sets of back up equipment covers everything, (I have never heard of a photographers equipment including their back up equipment failing all at the same time. But I like to over protect my clients)
Can I extend the time you finish on the day?
Yes, if you wish to have us there an extra hour or more then you can pay on the day or beforehand. This is charged from £145
What kind of gear do you use?
We only use professional grade equipment such as DLSR's or Mirrorless full framed cameras, lighting, lighting modifiers, and memory equipment to safe guard your memories.
Do I have to order prints through you?
All wedding packages will include a copy of the digital images with no watermarks on, so you can print from where where.
Portrait services will require ordering either prints or digital images. All digital image orders includes the re-printing rights for that image.
Are you insured?
We will have full insurance for public liability and professional indemnity plus equipment cover as a bear min.
How many images will I receive?
This will depend on how long of a service you need, For a wedding this could be anything from 300 to 600 edited images handed over on average.
Portraits we manage around 20 to 50 retouched images to review and enjoy.
What if there is a national emergency?
If we can change the date then we wont charge you anything extra, if you cancel the wedding then a cancellation fee applies, Which will be shown on your contract.
Do you offer discounts for emergency services?
If you work for the NHS, Armed Forces, Fire Service, Police and even Teachers. Then I will apply a discount to your package, this can be anything up to 10% depending on package requirements.
Are you a preferred supplier anywhere?
Yes, we are recommended by Eastwood Hall in Nottingham for a number of years now, We have also worked closely with venues such as Mansfield Manor.
How to order through our client galleries
(There is a gallery help guild when you first log in,. However, watch the 3 min video for help.)